For the last few Saturday nights I’ve made a post on my ELK Studio Facebook page where people could share their business pages. I always love seeing other people’s work and figured this would be a great way to get connected. I added a twist this past week and thought it would be interesting to actually feature a business on my blog.
I chose Elizabeth from Crocheted Cuties by Elizabeth as the page I would write about today. I wanted to get to know a little about her and asked a set of questions listed below:
- Name of business (Facebook, website, Etsy, etc.)
- How did you learn to crochet?
- How long have you been crocheting?
- What is your favorite thing to crochet?
- Is crocheting a hobby or business for you?
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
- Tell me something personal about yourself.
Here is Elizabeth’s…
View original post 296 more words